New Year’s Day 2015 Resolutions for boys & girls


I will stop peeing in the shower.
I will complete all the  goals that I couldn’t complete in 2014 which I had targeted in 2013 as my resolution.
I will think of a password other than “password” or “my phone number”
I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly.
I will try to figure out why I really need nine e-mail addresses.
I will stop sending e-mails to my wife  (For husband).
I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. (I know, I never gonna do this)
I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, “LOL… LOL!”
I will stop answering messages with just ‘K’ or ‘hmm’ or ‘lol’
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment